Saturday, August 15, 2009

Malawi --how marvelous

Thanks for the visual picture from "Little Miss Sunshine" as I can visualize all the excitement and commotion around getting the van restarted. Sounds like the schedule is much more relaxed and everyone is enjoying it. I can't wait to see your pictures and hear about all the adventures once you return. I know today is the last day of your regular time there and you will all be just probably getting going for the day's activities as it is middle of the night here. I will keep you all in my prayers. At our Spirit of St. Stephen's Catholic Community liturgy on Sunday I will pray for safe and fun return travels for you all and also for continued safety and success for the next group and Henry and Barbara's travels afterwards. Be Welll, Rosemary *GOGO)

No comments:

Post a Comment