Monday, August 24, 2009

following Group #2

Thanks for keeping us posted about your travels. It is especially interesting to read about the attempts to help young mothers back to school. I don't recall us asking too much about that when we visited the schools in South Africa. I know we had some discussion about it but I don't remember the details about it. It is good to know that your initial travels went well and I hope they continue to do so.

Many people from our church community, Spirit of St. Stephen's Catholic Community, where Henry, Ali and I are members and Kelli has just been hired to coordinate and support our religious education program for children, have asked if we are going to give some type of report back to the community. So I am hopeful that we will be able to do that in some fashion and especially have videos that we can share with the kids in our community. So hopefully there will be a video from this group as well that we can share or put some of our pictures together in some type of presentation.

Be well and keep posting, from "Gogo" Grandma Rosemary

No comments:

Post a Comment